JC Newman

March 21, 2005

I'm starting to feel old; Part deux!!!

Ok, only about 4 weeks ago I had Chelsea turn 18 on me, and now...Ty turns 21 today!!! Man, my kids have grown up! Time surely flies!!!

Connie and I are very lucky; both of our kids are fantastic people. They are better than either of us could have hoped for! I am very proud to call them "my kids"!

Ty is currently a junior at Newberry College in Newberry, SC. It is a small private Lutheran College where he is studying business. He plans to get his Master's Degree from the University of South Carolina immediately after graduating from Newberry College.

Ty is a relieve/closer on the Newberry College Baseball team. He currently holds the record for the most career wins at his former High School, Dutch Fork High School, with 19!!!


Happy Birthday, Ty!!!!!

No comments: