JC Newman

February 06, 2006

JR Ultimate Oscuro No. 1

While at JR's Statesville, NC location last month I picked up a box of these because I've had them before and remembered them being very tasty. Well, I DID NOT make a mistake!!! These puppies are some of the best tasting cigars I've ever had!!! I'm a huge maduro fan anyway, but these are so flavorful! I'm not good with the whole "it has hints of cocoa and earthly undertones" crap, but I can tell you these bad boys are great!!! I guess one way to describe the taste is "flowerful"! Does that make sense?

At around $85 for a box of 25, you can't go wrong! I may have to spring for a shorter size next time, for those times when you don't have a lot of "cigar time".

I think you can put these up against any other cigar out there!

No comments: