JC Newman

February 10, 2009

Update on Vega Talanga Corojo

Last October I reviewed this cigar and liked it so I bought a bundle.

http://tinytimblog.blogspot.com/search?q=Vega+Talanga+Blanco+Toro

Apparently these cigars are "hit and miss". I gave the cigar a very high rating intitally which I am now ready to lower. The cigar is decent, especially for the insane cheap prices you can get them but it's NOT a 90+ cigar. I am changing my review score to 79. Yes, that's a huge drop but after having several and getting different tastes and strengths I feel it's justified.



That being said, it's still worth the price you'll pay on cigarbid.com. I just got a bundle of 20 for $16. That's cheap!

I felt I had to set the record straight. I don't know whether the first one was a fluke or what, but after having several of these I feel they have earned the label of yard smokes, or perhaps mooch cigars. Take all this with a grain of salt; what the heck do I know anyway?

Score: 79

No comments: