JC Newman

May 18, 2009

Weekend review; May 16th, 2009

A mix of sun and rain this weekend. But, the rain is free water for the lawn, so I'm ok with it.


Only reviewed one cigar this weekend. It is:
  • Arganese CL3 Robusto



Saturday, May 16th, 2009


Arganese CL3 Robusto (5x50)



The first draw was pure roasted almonds. It quickly added a very peppery spice. The finish is long with vanilla tones. Really nice amount of pepper in this cigar. The ligero comes out after 1/3. It has a little kick to it. This is, by far, the strongest Arganese cigar to date. I think you'll be surprised with this cigar. I am suggesting you try it.


Score: 90

1 comment:

Lexington Real Estate with Edwin Gerace said...

I totally enjoy your blog, and I love the Maduro Room as well.

Long Ashes

Edwin Gerace
www.EdwinGeracesRealestateblog.com