JC Newman

August 26, 2009

Private Altadis event number 2

The good folks at Altadis USA sent me another shipment of cigars to host a mini-herf, or mini-sit down, or whatever you choose to call it. I received a box of Montecristo White and Montecristo Classic churchills. John Conroy is the pointman for Altadis that I deal with. Thanks again John for a nice selection of cigars to pass around! Of course, we were at the Wild Hare Sports bar in Irmo, SC!

I decided to invite 20 people maximum so that everyone could get 2 cigars, one of each, to sample. I had a few no shows but that only made 1 more cigar available for everyone, so no one complained! Below are some pics of the crowd:






World renowned TWIG and me:
Thanks again to John Conroy and Altadis for making this event possible!

No comments: