JC Newman

January 10, 2011

SNOW! Stuck at home

Well, the weather guru's warned this would happen but to be honest I didn't give much credence to it. We've had snow warnings before just to wake up the next day and see nothing. Well, they were right this time. When the alarm went off this morning at 5am I looked outside and saw a blanket of snow everywhere! It was snowing pretty hard at that time. I knew we weren't going into work today. It's just not worth the risk to be on the roads. Plus, the forecast was for freezing rain later today. The temps are dropping into the 20's tonight and that may mean we're stuck here again tomorrow! I hope not. We'll have to wait and see. Well, we just have to make the best of it. I'll use it as a rest day. I ventured outside long enough to snap some nice pictures. I measured the amount of snow on the top of the jacuzzi (next to last picture) and it read 5".












So, I guess I'll just sit around and enjoy my cigars! We'll see how the roads are tomorrow.

No comments: