JC Newman

February 10, 2011

The official South Carolina Sit Down hat is ready!

The prototype hat is ready and here it is! It's an all black, six panel brushed cotton twill cap, mid to low profile, with adjustable velcro closure and pre-curved visor. I think it came out nice.



The back has the lettering "South Carolina Sit Down" in red
with the inaugural event year under it, also in red letters.


The front has the classic cigar, burning, the letters "SC" on the band, with the smoke
forming the shape of the state symbol, the palmetto tree and crescent moon.


And here is a professional model wearing the hat!

Depending on demand I will place an order for anyone who is interested in having one.

The selling price is only $19!

If you are interested email me now and I'll determine how many I need to order. I also plan on having these available for the day of the Sit Down. Still, even if you plan on getting one at the event I need to know if you're interested. I want to have enough for anyone who wants one.

The hat symbolizes our little cigar event. If you're a hat guy, or gal, get one and show the world you're one of the cigar lovers who live in, or just love, South Carolina. The event has grown to unbelievable numbers. This year I expect nearly 200 people! I look forward to hearing your feedback and hope to see all of you at this year's event on Saturday, April 16th at Hemingways Saloon in Irmo.

My email address is ticotych@hotmail.com. Put "Hat" in the subject line.

No comments: