JC Newman

August 10, 2011

La Bomba by EO Brands

Eddie Ortega decided to run a contest on his facebook page, EOBrands, for 10 days. Each day he would pick a winner for a 10 count box of his new cigar, La Bomba. Well, guess who won on the 6th day!


Time's up...ME!




The cigars came in today and I'll let them rest awhile since they traveled in all this heat! I'll be making a full review soon, so stay tuned!

EO Brands are the owners of the 601 Brand; Red, Blue, Green labels, Cubao, and others.

At this point I don't know much about the cigar other than the filler is Nicaraguan, as well as the binder. The wrapper is Ecudorian Habano.

As you will remember, Eddie and Erik recently joined forces with Rocky Patel. Rumor has it that the La Bomba was made in the My Father factory in Estili, Nicaragua but I can't confirm that at this time.

I'm looking forward to trying one in a week or so.

Thanks Eddie for a great contest! (especially since I won!)

No comments: