JC Newman

February 22, 2008

Camacho 10th Anniversary Robusto-Preview smoke!

My friends at Camacho and Social Cigar sent me one of the new Camacho 10th Anniversary robusto's to try and comment on. I decided to have it last night. Here is my review:
Camacho 10th Anniversary Robusto (4 1/2 x 50)


Box pressed

Initially the flavor was somewhat leathery. It quickly changed to an incredibly spicey cigar. The spice is central to this cigar. You can feel it on the back of your throat and on your tongue. After an inch the flavor changed from leather and spice to toasted caramel and spice. Very, very nice! Oh! The spice is fantastic! I would call this a medium bodied cigar. The ash is very tight. After a couple inches I got concerned it might fall so I tapped it. Nothing happened. I decided to break it off to keep it from falling in my lap. It did not break easy! Very tight ash. This is a great cigar. It has slight amounts of pepper but the overwealming point is it's spice.
Score: 94

I nubbed this sucka!!!!

These should be available at your local cigar shop in early March. Look for them. You'll be glad you did!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!