JC Newman

April 08, 2008

Cigar Magazine rating, no. 10

I smoked the last in the 10 cigar series for Cigar Magazine today. I would like to thank Cigar Magazine for giving me this opportunity to report on these cigars. I really enjoyed it and hope to do it again in the future.

Cigar number 10 was the Belinda Black Exquisito (6"x50).




I must say, I'm glad I don't have to smoke anymore of the Belinda's! They are just not my "cup of tea". The cigar had very little taste. It had some spice at the 1/2 way point and it didn't have much of a maduro flavor. It was, at times, bitter. The cigar was not pretty either! Some may enjoy this cigar but I will not be purchasing any in the future.

Cigar Magazine scores:
Appearance: 80
Taste: 79
Construction: 82
Strength: 78

My score: 78

No comments: