JC Newman

December 22, 2006

Jim's Christmas present...The Big Bamboo!!!

Last year, Jim accompanied Connie and I on a cruise to the Bahamas. While in the Bahamas we stopped at the Greycliff cigar factory. We had a great time there. The rollers even let us hold a Big Bamboo cigar; an 18" x 60 ring monster that retails for $50 apiece!!!!! Of course, that was just a little too rich for my blood. Well, I've known for awhile that you can usually get them at a better price on CigarBid.com, so being in the Christmas spirit I logged on to CigarBid and checked. They had a 2 pack of them in a current auction and I bid...and won!!!! I decided to give one of them to Jim for a Christmas present and keep the other for myself, hoping that we'd smoke them at the same time in the future! Of course, we'll need to set aside at least 4 hours for these cigars!!!!! Below is a pic if Jim with his present!

No comments: