JC Newman

December 03, 2021

Year end Top Cigars are in the works!

This may be the most fun I've had with cigars ever. I am currently smoking my top cigars in order to pick the top cigar of the year. Expect some surprises. This year I'm having a play-off type system where I smoke only the top cigars, those from early in the year, those from late in the year; all in a head to head comparison. The result will be a fantastic list. I will reveal my Top 25. The list you will see will essentially be the order I'd smoke the cigars in if you handed me all 25 at once. There will be some very good cigars that will be left out, unfortunately, but there are only 25 spots to fill. 

At this point the list is still fluid. Cigars are moving up and down the scale on a daily basis. To be honest, the list is coming together nicely. 

Look for the entire list, as well as the Youtube video, in mid to late December.

No comments: