JC Newman

December 22, 2011

Cigar(s) of the Year coming!

I have reviewed 94 cigars so far this year with many of them including video reviews. There have been some very good cigars and I will highlight the top ones. 11 cigars actually achieved a rating of 94 or higher! That's impressive. Some were not as fortunate. Remember, these ratings are all based on my opinion and while you may not always agree with me the point of the review is to describe the cigar in such a way that you know what it's like before you try it. Then, after you have the cigar you can see what you think. Every one's tastes are different. I strive to be honest with my reviews. If I like a cigar you'll know it. I will never berate a cigar but if it's not for me I'll be sure to tell you that also.

Look for the year end recap of the top cigars next week!

As always, thank you for reading my blog and feel free to comment on anything you see here. I like to hear your feedback, be it good or bad.

2 comments:

Webster said...

Hey Tim, Eric Webster here, just wanted to wish you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a joyous and prosperous New Year! I posted on the BOTL forum the other day, "Do you have a favorite cigar that you are saving to ring in the New Year?" Most people have some sticks they are saving for that special occasion,but there comes a point were you should enjoy it. I'm leaning towards a PSD4. Happy Holidays, hope to see you in 2012!

Tim Rollins said...

Thanks Eric. Same to you! You can't go wrong with a PSD4. I'll have to have one myself!