JC Newman

March 21, 2019

Epilogue posts to be added to blog reviews

Over the years I have noticed that some cigars change with time. Or, in other occasions they may have different flavor charateristics under normal smoking experiences which differ greatly from the controled environment of an official review. For this reason I will be adding an epilogue post when I feel it's necessary to further describe the cigar during normal everyday enjoyment.

These posts could describe the cigar as being better than reviewed or, in some cases worse. Usually after I review a cigar and have others in the latter weeks I get the same flavors, good or bad. But...not always.

If you see a post entitled Epilogue Post you will know I found a particular cigar to be different in normal day to day smoking than it was during the formal review.

I will alter the final score accordingly and it will be the score used for year end ratings.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I like this change as many do not smoke in perfect ideal conditions

Tim Rollins said...

Good point, Stephen.

Cosmo Kraemer said...

Like right now I am in my garage, it’s raining, cold and the wind is blowing, but it has been a day