JC Newman

May 14, 2019

Visit to the Aruba La Casa del Habano

On our Carnival Horizon cruise last week one of the stops was Aruba. While there we went to Eagle Beach for awhile. After lunch we traveled back toward the ship where we stopped in at the La Casa del Habano. It's very close to the ship so it made for an easy walk back when we had to leave.





Inside we met the mananger, Joselyn Winterdal. A very nice lady who made us feel right at home. 





The humidor was quite full of Cuban cigars. You can see the boxes stacked up along the windows outside the humidor. I have no pictures of the inside of the humdidor as most shops do not want pictures inside. 






After purchasing our cigars we came out to the sitting to have a short cigar before going back to the ship. Joselyn made us Cuban coffee while we smoked our cigars. It was excellent. I actually bought 2 bags to bring home!





One of my cigar buddies from the ship, Todd Blyn, owner of Mandarin Cigars in Jacksonville, Florida, and his wife Kim, joined us in the shop.





I didn't go too crazy with my purchase but since I love Montecristos here is my cigar purchase at the Aruba LCDH.




Bottom line; this is a great shop that I recommend you visit the next time you're in Aruba. If you're there tell Joselyn I said hi!

No comments: